Assignments

The assignments look pretty much the same as they were for the other class last semester. I have no real worries or concerns, as I was able to develop a routine that worked well for me. One thing I would like to work on this semester is starting the extra credit assignments even earlier. Last semester, I waited until around week 5 to start doing those. I would like to get out to an even faster head start. My favorite assignments were usually the readings and storytelling or story lab assignments, and I am sure that will continue to be the case with the new material as well.


Comments

  1. One of my goals this semester is to get more people to do extra reading... since one of my personal mantras is "the more you read, the more you learn!" -- and with Myth-Folklore there is a fabulous series of Crash Course videos you can watch as part of the extra credit reading options too. You probably remember seeing those videos keep coming up in the class announcements last semester... well, now you can watch them for extra credit if you want. And they are so cool!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts