Technology

I am very familiar with some of the technology from last semester's class. The blogging and website publishing should be very familiar to me. One thing that I did not try last semester was the image editing. I would like to try that this semester as I am sure it could come in useful in the future after graduation. I would also possibly be interested in the graphics creation technologies, as I was not able to try those last semester. I look forward to getting used to the blogging and website publishing again this semester, as well as incorporating new technology that I have not tried yet.

Tech 

Comments

  1. I'm embarrassed to admit that Cheezburger is the graphic design tool I use most but, hey, it works for me! And that's the fun thing about exploring different tools: simple ones like Cheezburger, or really powerful ones like Canva, just to figure out which tool you like best, both to make things for this class or any other class where you need some visuals. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts